Symptoms: slight nausea, no appetite, sleepy, acne and heartburn.
There are things on my "To Do" list for the remainder of this month (between now and week 28).
- Find and interview Pediatricians.
- Pre-register at a hospital (Fill out all necessary paperwork in the event that we would need to go to the hospital, all the paperwork will already be complete and we could just focus on the delivery)
- Look into maternity photos
During month six, the average fetus measures about 13.6 inches to 14.8 inches and weighs about 1.5 to 2.5 pounds.
Your baby at 25 weeks
- She's enjoying her new sense of equilibrium -- she now knows which way is up and which is down.
- She's growing more fat and more hair too!